Please join us for a one of a kind LAHRA monthly meeting. This session, led by Bruce Miles, will be 90 minutes long and worth 1.5 CEU's. Doors open at 11:30 am and the speaker will begin at 11:45 am and end at 1:15 pm.
The FIRST 50 people registered will receive a copy of The Leader's Window and handouts detailing each of the tools.
This session will demonstrate The Leader's Window, a system with four separate leadership methods that can be used effectively with employees of all experience & performance levels. Participants will receive information concerning:
1) Use of four specific leadership methods
2) Understand how & know when to use each method
3) How to differentiate leadership, management & supervisory methods to accommodate situations in the workplace
4) Use the new tools to better diagnose & address under performers as well as high-potential employees
Bruce Miles, Ed.D. & Big River Group, LLC
Dr. Bruce Miles is the owner & CEO of the Big River Group, LLC. He has also been an Assistant Professor & taught Graduate & Doctoral coursework in the areas of leadership, research, planning, finance & personnel. He is a national-level presenter and trainer in the areas of strategic planning, organizational improvement, organizational conflict, & difficult employees.
Bruce has worked as a consultant for the past thirty-six years and works with more than 8,000 participants/120+ organizations each year in the areas of:
* Strategic "Chainsaw" planning * Succession Planning
* Executive Searches * 360-Feedback projects
* Workplace climate issues * Reducing organizational conflict
* Leadership training * Followership training
* Personnel selection & onboarding * Hiring & firing
* Resistant employees * Sales management / training
* Differentiated coaching